Who is the Controller of your personal data?
Registered Offices: Baku Neftchilar avenue 153
Telephone: +994 12 525 1234
For what purpose do we process your personal data?
We process the information Users provide us to manage information requests made through the Website, and to send them information on updates or commercial offers of K Residence that may be of interest to them.
How long will we retain your data?
Personal data provided will be kept until its deletion is requested by the relevant User, in order to keep him/her informed of our projects.
What is the legitimacy for processing your data?
Users must complete the fields marked as “required” on the Website form. If not all of the personal data requested by K Residence is provided, the User’s request may not be fully completed.
To whom will your data be communicated?
Your data will be communicated to other companies from the business group to which K Residence belongs for the same purposes referred to above.
What are your rights when you provide us your personal data?
Any User has the right to obtain confirmation on whether K Residence is processing personal data that affects them or not.
Users may exercise their right to access their personal data, and request the rectification of inaccurate data or, as the case may be, request its deletion when such data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
Users may also request the limitation and opposition of the processing of their data in certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation.
Users may also exercise the right to data portability, and withdraw any consent given at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of the processing based on such consent prior to its withdrawal.
Users may exercise the above-mentioned rights, in the terms and conditions provided for under current law, by contacting K Residence at its registered address or by sending an email to SALES@KRESIDENCE.AZ
If you do not receive a satisfactory response and would like to file a claim or obtain further information on any of these rights, you may contact the Azerbaijan Data Protection Agency.
Cookies are files that store and retrieve information on the user’s browsing habits.
Types of cookies
Cookies are classified below based on different criteria:
a) According to the entity that manages them
Depending on which entity manages the computer or domain from where the cookies are sent and processes the data obtained, there are two types of cookie:
- Own cookies are sent to the end user’s computer from a device or domain managed by the editor and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third-party cookies are sent to the user’s computer from a device or domain that is not managed by the editor, but rather by another entity that processes the data obtained through the cookies.
b) According to the length of time they remain active
- Session cookies collect and store data during the session in which the user accesses a website.
- Persistent cookies remain stored on the computer and can be accessed and processed during any given period.
c) According to their purpose
- Technical cookies allow browsing and the use of different options or services available during browsing.
- Customization cookies allow access to the service with some predefined general characteristics.
- Analytical cookies allow tracking and analysis of user behavior.
- Advertising cookies allow the management of advertising spaces that, as the case may be, the editor has included on a website, application or platform from which the requested service is provided.
- Behavioral advertising cookies allow the management of advertising spaces that, as the case may be, have been included on a website, application or platform from which the requested service is provided, and they store information on user behavior obtained through continual observation of their browsing habits, making it possible to develop specific profiles to show them advertising.
Specifically, the user agrees that K Residence may use the following types of cookies:
According to the entity that manages them:
- Third-party: Google Analytics (they allow measurement and analysis of browsing on the Website).
According to the length of time they remain active:
- Session and persistent
According to their purpose:
Users can configure their browser to accept or reject, by default, all cookies, or to receive a notice of receipt of each cookie and decide at that moment whether to implement them.
The procedures for blocking and deleting cookies can differ from one Internet browser to another, so Users must follow the instructions provided by the Internet browser, as detailed below:
- Internet Explorer cookie settings
- Firefox cookie settings
- Google Chrome safari cookie settings
- Safari cookie settings
- Opera cookie settings
These browsers are subject to updates and/or modifications, so we cannot guarantee their full adaptation to the browser version.